LUMIX Sync Support
LUMIX Sync is an app for Android/iOS devices to operate Panasonic digital cameras via wireless control. This app allows remote shooting of the camera and view/save images stored in the camera to the smartphone.
Select your model.
- Mar. 29, 2021Updated to LUMIX Sync 2.0.0.
- Feb. 25, 2021Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.10 (Android).
- Dec. 7, 2020Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.10 (iOS).
- Nov. 24, 2020Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.9. DC-S1H (Firmware Version 2.2), DC-S1R (Firmware Version 1.6), DC-S1 (Firmware Version 1.6), DC-S5 (Firmware Version 2.0) are supported.
- Oct. 28, 2020DC-BGH1 is supported.
- Sep. 9, 2020Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.8. DC-S5 is supported.
- Jul. 15, 2020Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.7. DC-G100 / DC-G110 are supported.
- May 25, 2020Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.6. DC-S1H (Firmware Version 2.0) is supported.
- Dec. 18, 2019Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.5.
- Nov. 19, 2019Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.4. DC-S1R / DC-S1 (Firmware Version 1.3) are supported.
DC-GH5 / DC-G9 / DC-GH5S can be operated.
- Sep. 17, 2019Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.3. DC-S1H is supported.
- Jul. 18, 2019Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.2.
- Jul. 9, 2019Updated to LUMIX Sync 1.0.1. DC-S1R / DC-S1 (Firmware Version 1.2) are supported.
- Mar. 11, 2019LUMIX Sync 1.0.0 Released. (Android/iOS)
- “AVCHD”, “AVCHD Progressive” and the “AVCHD Progressive” logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- “Wi-Fi®” is a registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- YouTube is a registered trademark of Google LLC.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- Other names of systems and products mentioned in this document are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.