Connect your stereo system to the wireless router by using Panasonic Stereo System Network Setup (for Mac)
Network Setup is an application to connect the Panasonic network compatible stereo system to your home wireless router. By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
- Connect your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to your home wireless network.
- Check the password for the home wireless network.
* iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Procedure to connect
- Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
- Click the Network Setup icon on Mac to start Panasonic Stereo System Network Setup (Network Setup).
- Enter the password for the home wireless network on the display below.
- Enter the password and click [Next].
- After the message is displayed, click [OK].
- When System Preferences is displayed, click [Network] on this screen.
After select “00 Setup xxxxxx” from Network Name, close System Preferences screen.
- After communicated with the stereo system, the operation on the application side is completed.
- Connection is completed when the indication on the stereo system is changed from "LINKING" to "SUCCESS".
- Confirm that the Mac is connected to your home wireless network.
Frequently Asked and Questions (FAQ)
||Which device works with Network Setup?
||SC-NE3 and SC-NE5 work with Network Setup.
(As of April 1st 2013.)
||Which OS is supported to run Network Setup?
||This runs on Mountain Lion, Lion and Snow Leopard.
||"Cannot find a stereo system." is displayed. How can this be solved?
- Did you select NET SETUP on the stereo system operation? Make sure that “SETTING” is displayed with blinking on the stereo system.
- Are the stereo system and Mac away? Place the stereo system and Mac close and try again.
||"FAIL" is displayed. How can this be solved?
- Is this unit placed away from the router? Place this unit and the router close and try again.
- Confirm the password for the home wireless network. Note that case matters.
- Is the router set to 802.11b/g mode? Set to 802.11b/g mode.
||Which languages are supported?
||English, French and Japanese can be displayed. The displayed language is automatically changed by the Mac language setting. If the setting is set to a language other than English, French or Japanese, the displayed language is automatically set to English.
End User License Agreement (EULA)