Image App (Android) - Digital Video Camera -
Preparation : Connect smartphone to video camera via Wi-Fi.
- Start this application and tap at bottom of screen Video / still picture thumbnails are displayed.
- Tap a thumbnail to open
The playback screen is displayed.
- Scroll (finger drag up / down) thumbnail display screen to display previous / next screen.
- Will show for video thumbnails.
- Will be displayed on videos / still pictures protected on video camera.
- 3D videos are converted into 2D video. 3D still pictures are converted into 2D still pictures.
- When using HC-X920 / X929 / X920M / V520 / V520M / V720 / V727 / V720M / V727M, scenes recorded in iFrame cannot be played.
- Depending on signal strength, screen may take time to display and/or scrolling may not be smooth.
- When playing back video, if the image quality of the video is high or the signal is weak, the playback may not run smoothly and skip frames.
- Depending on the type of smartphone, you may not be able to save or play. Please check your smartphone specifications to confirm compatible video types.
- When displaying enlarged images, there may be some grid-shaped noise in the enlarged image. This noise appears when the image is enlarged, and it does not mean that there is noise in the original image.
- For videos or still pictures that cannot be played back with this application, the "!" thumbnail will be displayed.
- When is displayed in the thumbnail, you cannot save the still picture or video to your smartphone. There is a possibility that even if the icon is not displayed, depending on the model of your smartphone, you will be unable to save.
- Tap / (one of the two will be displayed) at the top of the screen
Referent list appears.
- Tap selected referent
|Referent list follows:
|[Video camera (SD)]*
||Videos / still pictures saved on the SD card inserted in the video camera
|[Video camera (built-in memory) ]*
||Videos / still pictures saved in the video camera internal memory
||Videos / still pictures stored in [Gallery]
|* Not displayed when not connected to Wi-Fi. It may take time to be displayed.
Switching thumbnail display recording format
On the thumbnail display screen, tap recording format icon (*1) on top of screen to display the following list. You can tap the recording format you want to display to switch the display.
- AVCHD *2
- MP4/iFrame *3 *4
- MP4 *3
- 4K *4 *5
- 4K(MP4) *4
- 2160/24p *4 *5
- 1080/24p *4 *5
- 24p *4 *5
- Backup *4
- Backup for Twin Camera *4 *5
*1 Icon when [AVCHD] is selected. The icon will change based on the recording format.
*2 Not displayed when the referent is [Gallery].
*3 iFrame scenes and scenes saved in highlights, highlighted stored scenes and iFrame scenes are also displayed.
*4 Will not be displayed if the recording format does not support it.
*5 Displayed according to the device you are using.
Selecting multiple videos / still pictures
Tap [Select] at top of Multi Playback screen and check several images for multiple selection. Tap [Cancel] to return to original screen.
Sending unsent videos / still pictures
Tap at top of thumbnail display screen to display unsent video / still picture list and choose options. Number of unsent videos / still pictures is shown
together with this icon.