|This unit's speaker name not appear at iPhone/iTunes even after select AirPlay icon
AirPlay icon not appear
Check the main unit
- Check whether the AirPlay Blue LED turn on or not. If not turn on, please refer to "Cannot connect to the network." of this page.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi® setting on the AirPlay compatible device, set "NET STNBY" to "OFF" and then turn this unit off and on.
Reconnect the compatible device to the Wi-Fi® network and then select this unit as the AirPlay speaker again.
Check router setting
- Certain router have a setting disabling detection of iPhone. Disable the "Snooping" function at Multicast operation.
- Make sure that the multicast function on the wireless network router is set to on (enabled).
- Please disable the privacy separator function at the router.
- Turn off/on router, check the connections between this unit and iPhone/computer.
- Check whether iPhone (iOS device) and version supporting AirPlay or not.
iOS 4.3.3 or later iPod touch (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS
IPad (3rd, and 4th generation) / iPad 2 / iPad / iPad mini
- Make sure that this unit is on the same wireless network as iPhone you are trying to use.
- Turn off/on iPhone network connections, try to connect with this unit again.
Playback does not start.
Sound is interrupted.
- Make sure that the date and time on your iOS device (iPhone/iPod touch/iPad) or Mac/PC are set correctly.
- Change the position or angle of your wireless network router or the unit if the indication of signal strength is "2" or "1" and see if the connection improves.
- Simultaneous use with a microwave, cordless telephone and other 2.4 GHz devices may result in connection interruptions. Increase the distance between this unit and these devices.
- Do not place this unit inside a metal cabinet, for it might block the Wi-Fi® signal.
- Place this unit closer to the wireless network router.
- If several wireless devices are simultaneously using the same wireless network as this unit, try tuning off the other devices or reducing their wireless usage.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone by tapping Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- Depending on iPhone version, when select to other selector during AirPlay playback, speaker is still selected. Select to other speaker and then select again this unit's speaker.
- If this unit is turned off and on during AirPlay playback, it may not be possible to output the sound from the speakers. Select a different speaker from the compatible device and then reselect this unit as the speaker.
- Terminate background application at iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest software.
- Check whether this unit being selected from other device. If selected, select this unit as the speaker from your device again.
- Restart AirPlay after turn off this unit and iPhone.
- Change the channel setting on your wireless network router.
|iTunes play/stop/skip cannot perform from this unit
Volume change back to previous level every time playback from iTunes
- Put "check" at the iTunes setting for enable audio control from remote speaker.
|AirPlay speaker still showing this unit at iPhone even after turn off this unit
- Check whether this unit's "Net Standby" is turn on or not. In "Net Standby ON" condition, AirPlay speaker list still showing this unit, and AirPlay can starts playback.
|Can hear AirPlay playback sound but AirPlay icon not appear
- Return to home screen, and then tap again the iPhone application.
- Check the playback status on the iPhone or iTunes.
- If play does not start (even though the Wi-Fi status indicator lights red or blue and the AirPlay icon is displayed), restart the wireless network router, turn the Wi-Fi connection on the iPhone or computer off and on, and then make sure that your home wireless network is selected.
- Check whether time setting at iPhone or computer (iTunes) is correct or not.
|When playback, every time skip to next track, volume level change.
- Turn off the "Volume auto adjust" and "volume limit" setting at iPhone.
- At iTunes, turn off "Sound check" setting.
- Check at iTunes property for "Volume adjust".
|Sound cut-off when playback YouTube with AirPlay.
- No problem at AirPlay music playback but please check router setting. Check the router's user manual for detail.
|The unit does not turn on and start playback AirPlay from standby condition (when playback AirPlay)
- Please set the "NET STNBY" to "ON" at this unit.