SC-HTB900 Firmware Download
||Jul. 8, 2019
|Jul. 8, 2019
Update Procedures (Overview)
Step 1. Check the current firmware version
Step 2. Perform the firmware update
Firmware update procedure
After connecting to the network,
“NEW FIRMWARE FOUND/PRESS[OK]” is
displayed on the display of the main unit when a
downloadable piece of new firmware is found.
The “F/W UPDATE” display from step 2 is
displayed when you press [OK].
・ Complete the network settings.
– Make sure that the network is connected to the Internet.
- Press [SETUP] repeatedly to select “F/W UPDATE” and then press [OK].
- You can also press  or  repeatedly to select the
- Press   to select "UPDATE YES" and then press [OK] to start the update.
- "WAIT" blinks on the display.
DO NOT DISCONNECT the AC mains lead while one of the following messages is displayed.
%" or "
" stands for a number.)
- During the update process, no other operations can be performed.
When the update has finished successfully, “SUCCESS” is displayed.
- Press  on the main unit to turn it off,
then press  on the main unit to turn
- If there are no updates, “NO NEED” is displayed.
- Downloading takes a maximum of approx. 30 minutes. It
may take longer or may not work properly depending on
the connection environment.
- You cannot output sound from this unit while updating the
- To view the TV during update, change the settings on the
TV to have the sound output from the TV’s speakers. Refer
to the operating instructions of the TV for details.