Image App (iOS) - Digital Camera -
This application allows remote control of Panasonic cameras equipped with a Wi-Fi function using a smartphone / tablet.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
This application can be used for the following functions.
- Since Wi-Fi connection drains battery quickly it is better to recharge before use when power is low.
- When the ambient temperature is high, continuous recording in Burst Mode, motion picture recording, continuous use of a Wi-Fi connection or other conditions are causing the camera to overheat, will appear over this application's screen (Except for the recording screen, only the warning message will be shown) and some functions will be restricted.
If the message is displayed, in order to protect the camera, any Wi-Fi connections will be disconnected and the camera will automatically turn itself off.
When this happens, reconnection or picture/video recording will be disabled until the camera cools down.
Image App Download Page
LUMIX CLUB settings
Depending on your smartphone contract, you may be subject to expensive data charges if you send images over your smartphone mobile network.
Images with location information added using the location information acquiring function may contain personal information such as location information which could be used to identify you. Be aware of these issues when you upload images to a website.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Other names of systems and products mentioned in the [Help] section are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.