USB Driver Update Program for Digital Video Camera
|Name of Software
||USB Driver Update Program for Digital Video Camera
|Registered Name / Capacity
||MeiUSB.exe / 509KB
||© Panasonic Corporation 2011
AVC Networks Company, Network Business Group
||December 19, 2003
||Any reproduction is prohibited.
Upgrade your USB Driver only when your PC has the Hyper-Threading Function and it is turned "ON". Otherwise, there is no need to upgrade.
Contents to be updated
- USB Driver bundled with Panasonic NV-MX500/GS40/GS50/GS70 (Digital Video Camera)
- USB Driver bundled with Panasonic VW-DTA29E/DTA30E (USB Connection Kit)
To make compatible with a Hyper-Threading environment
Please read the following text well
How to install Driver
(Agree to the Software License Agreement above, and then follow the instruction below)
- Prepare for update
Create a new folder to download the file into.
e.g. : c:emp
- Download the following file to the folder created in Step 1.
- Double click on the downloaded file to uncompress it.
- Make sure the files below are created.
- Install as per the instructions in Manual _ USB.doc (WORD file).