DMC-FZ300/FZ330 Firmware update service
About downloading service
We would like to thank you for purchasing Panasonic DMC-FZ300/FZ330.
From this site, you'll be able to easily download the latest firmware to enhance the product's performance.
|Update File Name / Size
- For Windows:
FZ300V22.exe / 73,190,504 bytes (After self-extract, FZ300V22.bin)
FZ330V22.exe / 73,190,504 bytes (After self-extract, FZ330V22.bin)
- For Macintosh:
FZ300V22.zip / 72,912,716 bytes (After self-extract, FZ300V22.bin)
FZ330V22.zip / 72,912,716 bytes (After self-extract, FZ330V22.bin)
||Jul. 20, 2016
|Jul. 20, 2016
- New functions are added in Fn button.
The option "Wireless Setup(Flash)" has been added to [Setting in REC mod] on the [Fn Button Set] of [Custom] menu.
The option "Wi-Fi" and "LVF/Monitor Switch" have been added to [Setting in PLAY mode] on the [Fn Button Set] of [Custom] menu.
- Blurring of objects in movie mode under the following condition is improved.
*Low Light Condition
*Image Stabilizer is ON
|Feb. 2, 2016
- The frame of AF area is displayed in 4K Burst mode.
(Except when the auto focus mode is set to [49-Area] or [Custom Multi])
- [Post Focus] is now available.
New function which enables the user to select in-focus area and pull out favorite shots, after shooting.
Firmware Update Procedures (Overview)
- STEP 1. Check the current version of firmware used by your camera.
- STEP 2. Download an updated version of the firmware and double click the downloaded file to decompress it.
- STEP 3. Copy the firmware file onto an SD Memory Card.
- STEP 4. Install the firmware update.
- Please do not turn off your camera, or do not remove the SD Memory Card while updating your camera's firmware.
Doing so can cause serious damage to your camera.
- If the camera malfunctions after the firmware updating, please contact the dealer where you purchased the camera or the Global Service Center Network.
Actual installation steps
STEP 1: Reading the current firmware version.
Panasonic recommends that you update the firmware in your camera if either of the following conditions exists:
If the firmware version indicated is older than the version being offered, please update firmware.
The firmware update is not necessary if the current firmware version on your camera is Version 2.2.
Download of any file for Panasonic firmware update requires your agreement with the software agreement. You may proceed to the next step only once you have agreed. Please make sure to confirm all terms and conditions in advance to proceed to download.
Please choose the button after reading [ Warning ] sentence.