Direct Drive Turntable System / SL-1200GAE, SL-1210GAE, SL-1200G, SL-1210G, SL-1200GR, SL-1200MK7, SL-1210MK7, SL-1200MK7R, SL-1210MK7R
- Is the AC mains lead plugged in? Plug the mains lead in firmly.
- Are connections to the amplifier/receiver's PHONO terminals correct? Connect the PHONO cables to the amplifier's PHONO terminals.
- Are the stereo connection cable connections to the amplifier or receiver reversed? Double check all connections.
- Are connections of the head shell's lead wires to the cartridge terminals correct? Double check all connections.
- Are there other appliances or their AC mains lead near the stereo connection cable? Separate the appliances and their AC mains lead from this unit.
- Is the earth lead connected? Make sure the earth lead is correctly connected.
- Perform the following operation when the strobe light or the LED indicator blinks. The symptom may be improved.
- Turn [ON/OFF] to OFF.
- Pull out the power plug, wait for three seconds, and then insert the plug again.
- Turn [ON/OFF] to ON and press [START-STOP] to rotate the turntable.
- If the strobe light or the LED indicator blinks again, check which one is blinking and contact our service representative.
- Remove the turntable and clean the centre spindle, and then fit the turntable again. It might be improved.