||18 May, 2023
|18 May, 2023 / JNQ1ZF 1.010
- Improved general performance.
- An active Internet connection.
- The headphones must be connected to your Android or iOS device.
Download & Install
- You can find the firmware updating instructions from the "Setting > About the application > How to use guide" in the Technics Audio Connect application.
To find out Checking the "firmware version and updating", go to the "Convenient function" on this page.
Check the Firmware Version
- You can check the Firmware Version from the "Setting > Headphone information" in the Technics Audio Connect application.
Trademark Notice: The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.