Save / Delete
The digital camera's still pictures and videos can be saved to and deleted from the smartphone.
- Whenis displayed in the thumbnail, you cannot save the still picture or video to your smartphone.
There is a possibility that even if the icon is not displayed, depending on the model of your smartphone, you will be unable to save.
- Pictures in RAW format, AVCHD motion pictures, MP4 motion pictures with a [Rec Quality] size of [4K], [MP4 HEVC], [MP4(LPCM)], [MOV] format, 6K/4K burst files and images recorded with the [Post Focus] function cannot be saved.
- Group pictures cannot be transferred, saved, or deleted together.
- 3D still pictures (MPO format) are saved as 2D still pictures (JPEG).
- Protected images will not be deleted.
- Connect to a camera via Wi-Fi
The thumbnail display screen is displayed.
- Tap and hold the image, and drag it to save or delete
When tapped, images are enlarged.
You can assign functions on the edges to wherever you prefer.
- Saving / Deleting multiple images at once
Tap [Select] at the top of Multi Playback screen and check several images for multiple selection. Deselect all by tapping.
On this screen, tap/at the bottom of the screen to save or delete the selected images from your smartphone.
(The illustration is an example.)
- The following forward destination tabs will show:
|Save in smartphone.
|Send to [LUMIX CLUB]*.
* By uploading images to our website LUMIX CLUB, you can download them to Panasonic AV equipment in your home or elsewhere, and you can also submit them to sharing services on websites run by other companies. Settings are required before using it. See [Setting LUMIX CLUB] for information on settings.
|You can set 5 level ratings for images.|
- Available referent list follows:
(: available : not available)
|Referent list||Forward destination tab|
|[LUMIX CLUB Folder]|
- Specify the shooting period and type of image, and send by batch transfer
- Tap the [Transfer image]on the home screen
- Tap [Batch transfer]
- Choose the shooting period and the type of image (still pictures, videos, or both)
- Images that match the criteria will be automatically transferred to the smartphone.
- Using [Batch transfer] may create duplicates of previously transferred pictures.