Image App (iOS) - Digital Camera -
Wi-Fi connects automatically when pairing the camera with Bluetooth.
Please refer to the digital camera operating instructions when making a Wi-Fi connection without using Bluetooth.
Bluetooth connection (Pairing) *1*2
Cloud backup and Wi-Fi connection is automatically performed by connecting your camera via Bluetooth.
|*1 Compatible models
||: DC-G90 G91 G95 TZ95 TZ96 TZ97 ZS80 FZ1000M2 FZ10002 LX100M2 GX9 TZ200 TZ202 TZ220 ZS200 ZS220 GH5S G9 GH5
|*2 Compatible devices
||: iOS 9.3 or later (Except iPad 2)
- Please put the camera on pairing standby mode
- See digital camera operating instructions for details.
- Tap displayed at the bottom of the screen, then tap
- Activate [Bluetooth]
- Select the device name displayed on the camera’s screen from the [Camera enable to be registered] list*
* Up to 18 characters of the device name are displayed.
- Bluetooth connection between the camera and the smartphone will be made.
- If [Wi-Fi Password] is set to [OFF] on the camera, select [Wi-Fi Setup]. (At the time of purchase, [Wi-Fi
Password] is set to [OFF])
- If [Wi-Fi Password] is set to [ON] on the camera, you need to install the profile.
(1) Install the profile
Select [Install], then select [Install Now] > [Done]. The message is displayed in the Web browser.
(2) Press the home button to close the Web browser
- Turn on the Wi-Fi function in the smartphone’s setting menu
- On the Wi-Fi setting screen, select the SSID (the device name selected in step 3) displayed on the camera
- Press the home button, and select “Image App” to display “Image App”
* If you need to change the connected device on the Wi-Fi setup screen, follow the on-screen message to change the setting.