Head on this page.
Images in digital camera can be saved in smartphone, sent to websites and/or AV devices or deleted.
|The following forward destination tabs will show:|
Save in smartphone.
Send to [LUMIX CLUB]*.
* By uploading images to our website LUMIX CLUB, you can download them to Panasonic AV equipment in your home or
Available referent list follows: ( : available : not available )
Forward destination tab
|[LUMIX CLUB Folder]|
* Either may be displayed depending on the device in use.
Specify the shooting period and type of image, and send by batch transfer.
*Incompatible models: DC-FT7 TS7, DMC-GF8 GF7 TZ70 TZ71 TZ57 TZ58 ZS45 ZS50 SZ10 GM5 GM1S LX100 FZ1000 GH4
TZ55 TZ56 ZS35 TZ60 TZ61 ZS40 SZ8 GM1 GX7 LF1 G6 GF6
Sharing multiple images
Tap [Select] at the top of Multi Playback screen and check several images for multiple selection.
On this screen, tap at the bottom of the screen to select the social network to transfer to from the displayed list.
|* Depends on the device you are using.
The illustration is an example.
Setting up other forward destination tabs
Tap Menu > [Playback settings] > ["Picture Share" settings] and drag icons on screen to tabs displayed at top, bottom, left and right of screen to set tabs as forward destinations.
* Compatible models: DMC-GX8 FT6 TS6 TZ70 TZ71 ZS50 LX100 FZ1000 GH4 TZ60 TZ61 ZS40 GX7 LF1 G6 GF6 TZ40 TZ41 TZ37 ZS30 ZS27 FT5 TS5.
* The function can be used only if the Android device in use supports it.
You can establish a Wi-Fi connection using the NFC function and easily transfer the picture on display (just one picture) simply by holding the smartphone close to the digital camera.
By uploading images to our website LUMIX CLUB, you can download them to Panasonic AV equipment in your home or elsewhere, and you can also submit them to sharing services on websites run by other companies.
Share and play back images with [LUMIX CLUB Folder]* compatible devices and software.
* This is a shared folder based on [LUMIX CLUB].