Voice Editing Ver.1.0
Display explanations of Premium Edition | Professional Edition | or Standard Edition
Q&A for People Interested in Buying
- Can I use this software on Windows 98?
- Can I use this software on Windows 95 or Windows NT?
- Can I use this software on Windows Me?
- Can I use this on an Apple computer?
- Can Voice Editing Software play MP3?
- There are several different editions of Voice Editing Ver. 1.0. How are they different?
- Am I allowed to install the software on multiple computers?
Q&A About Installation
- I can't get the software to install on Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
- When I try to install on a system that already has a different edition of Voice Editing installed, I see a message that says, "Do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its components?" Will it be all right to delete it all?
- Will data I saved still be there if I uninstall then reinstall the program?
- I install Voice Editing but when I start the program, a message says, "Voice Editing is not installed in this PC. Install Voice Editing and then try again." I can't get the program to start.
Q&A About Voice Recognition (You should also refer to support on voice recognition.)
- What does the voice recognition function do?
- Can sound files with recordings of meetings be turned into text?
- How good is the voice recognition ratio?
- What is the training process like?
- Can the data from training be transferred to another computer?
- What can be done to improve recognition results?
- Some words are not recognized correctly even if I repeat the training. What can I do to make the software recognize them correctly?
- What kind of voice recognition engine can I use?
- I am using the include "dictation cord" for the dictation feature. However I cannot train or dictate successfully because of poor microphone sensitivity. What should I do?
Q&A About Text-to-Speech
(You should also refer to support on the text-to-speech function.)
Q&A About Translation (and Interpretation)
- 1. How does the interpretation function work?
- Can translation results be recited out loud?
- Can translation results (text) be saved as a sound file?
- Is it possible to customize the dictionary used by the translation engine?
- Is there a learning function?
- Does the software have a dictionary of technical terms?
- Can I communicate with foreigners using the interpretation function?
- The translation result contains garbled characters.
Q&A About Launcher
Q&A About Sound Recording (Simple Recorder)
Q&A About Compatibility
- There are buttons which do not respond when playing directly from an IC recorder.
- How do I convert files to WAVE?
- What are the advantages of converting IC recorder voice files to WAVE format?
- When I try to change the title of a subfolder or sound file on an SD Memory Card, the title can't be changed.
- How can I give my voice files to other people?
- Can I attach voice files to e-mail?
- When Voice Editing Ver. 1.0 is displaying files that are on a medium, will it cause a problem to replace the medium?
- The message "Not enough disk space" appears when I perform an operation although there is plenty of free hard disc space.
- I can't find files I saved on my computer. Where are they saved?