For Voice Editing V.2.0 Premium Edition
To use Voice Editing, your PC must meet the following system requirements
Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Microsoft Windows Me
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
- Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98 (except Windows 98 SE), Windows NT, and Macintosh are not supported.
- Operation on an upgraded OS is not guaranteed.
- Operation in a multiboot environment is not supported.
- With Windows 2000 and Windows XP, operation only in the Administrator account is allowed. Operation in a multiuser environment is not supported.
For details on support for Windows Vista, click here.
||Windows 98 SE, Windows Me: Intel Pentium II, 333 MHz or higher
Windows 2000, Windows XP: Intel Pentium II, 500 MHz or higher
||Windows 98 SE, Windows Me: 128 MB or more
Windows 2000, Windows XP: 256 MB or more
- Premium Edition 150MB or more free space(RR-US490/470/455 *1/450).
- For installation of all functions and all language engines, approximately 1.5 GB of free space is required.
*1: 350MB or more required for typical Preferred install for single language(for Dragon NaturallySpeaking®7 Preferred (supplied))
- Premium Edition 70MB or more Free space (RR-US490/470/450 ) For US Model
- For installation of all functions and all language engines, approximately 650MB of free space is required.
- For installation of the following, more disc space will be required: Acrobat® Reader® (supplied), DirectX® 9.0c (supplied), voice-recognition engine (supplied), text-to-speech engine (supplied), translation engine (supplied), and Voice Editing Launcher (MS Office add-in and the right-click menu for Internet Explorer).
- Depending on the version of Windows® and for voice files, more free space is required.
- More free space for a temporary area is required for use of the following functions: Audio waveform display function, voice-recognition function, text-to-speech function, translation function, sound-recorder function, CD-R write function (only for Windows® XP), and Voice Editing Launcher.
||CD-ROM drive (required for installation)
CD-R/RW drive (required for the CD-R write function for Windows XP)
||Windows-compatible sound device
||High Color (16-bit)
800 x 600 or higher (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
||USB terminal (Operation will not be guaranteed if a USB hub or USB extension cable is used for connection.)
||DirectX 8.1 or later
|Internet Explorer 6.0
- The voice-recognition engine, text-to-speech engine, and translation engine will be installed on the drive on which the OS has been installed (normally Drive C).
- The operating system must support the languages of the voice recognition, text-to-speech, and translation engines.