Utility software to USB 3.0 Reader/Writer BN-SDCMAB.(for Mac OS)
[ Important ] Notes before using your SDXC memory card
When you use your SDXC memory card with USB 3.0 Reader/Writer BN-SDCMAB on PC, please confirm if OS(Mac OS) of your PC supports exFAT. Confirm following notes before you use SDXC memory card.
For Mac OS X 10.6
For Mac OS X 10.6.4 or later version supports exFAT. You can use SDXC memory card on your PC.
For Mac OS X 10.6.0～10.6.3, update to the latest Mac OS X.
For Mac OS X 10.6 or previous version
SDXC memory card is not supported in these environments.
Functions of utility software of BN-SDCMAB (For Mac OS)
It shows special icon.
Supported Operating System
Mac OS X 10.5.8、10.6.0～10.6.7
- This USB Reader/Writer works correctly on PC equipped with preinstalled USB port. Only preinstalled operating system is supported. Later updated operating system is not supported.
- Do not use this USB Reader/Writer with USB hub. Depending on your PC environment, otherwise it may not work.
- When using a notebook computer, always use the AC adapter of notebook computer.
- When you connect this USB Reader/Writer to USB 2.0 port, it will work as USB 2.0(High Speed) device.
- When you connect this USB Reader/Writer to USB 1.1 port, it will work as USB 1.1(Full Speed) device.
- When you use USB extension cable, use included USB extension cable.
1. Press the "Download" button to start downloading software.
|BN-SDCM_MAC_UTIL_V100.dmg (1,468,121 bytes)
2. After downloading software finished, Finder will be automatically executed.