AG-CX10 / CX98MC Firmware update service
About downloading service
We are offering "firmware update service"of AG-CX10 / CX98MC in order to improve operability and functionaloty of digital video camera.
|Model Number||AG-CX10 / CX98MC|
|Update File Name||UPDATE.zip / 43,125,017 bytes|
|Update Date||May 9, 2023|
|May 9, 2023||Ver.1.4||
|Jun. 29, 2021||Ver.1.3||
|Oct. 20, 2020||Ver.1.2||
Firmware Update Procedures (Overview)
- Step1. Confirmation of the product
- Step2. Downloading and extracting updateing software.
- Step3. Copying updating software to SD Memory Card
- Step4. Firmware update
- Step5. Confirming version number of the firmware
- Stpe6. Handling of SD Memory Card.
- If you swich off the power of digital video camera, or pull out SD Memory Card during firmware update, digital video camera.
Please avoid such operations.
- This update file is only for Panasonic AG-CX10 / CX98MC. Please do not use to any other models.
Step1. Confirmation of the product
- How to confirm the version
- Turn the unit on in Recording Mode.
- [MENU] - [OTHERS] - [INFOMATION] - [VERSION]
- We recommend firmware update if it is Ver.1.3 or less.
Step2. Download the latest Firmware
If the version of the firmware installed in your recorder is lower than the latest version of the firmware available, please download the latest version of the firmware.
Use of software downloaded from this site requires following License Agreement.
Please review the contents of the License Agreement beforehand.
Your pressing the "agree" button below shall be conclusively deemed to constitute your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, do not press the "agree" button, and do not download, install or use the Software defined below.
Please use this software if you can agree to this License Agreement.