- In VFR (Variable Frame Rate) shooting mode, there were cases where the image stabilization did not operate when non-Panasonic interchangeable lens is used. This bug has been fixed.
Nov. 15, 2016
Following bugs are fixed:
- When the camera is used with the Battery Grip, an error message pops up if the remaining power of the battery in the Battery Grip is low.
- With a use of Panasonic H-RS100400(LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm / F4.0-6.3 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.) or some Olympus interchangeable lenses, the monitor blacks out when the user tries consecutive shooting in manual mode in AFC setting.
Mar. 30, 2016
[Post Focus] is added. This function enables users to set the focus point after shooting and save as a separate photo.
Three 4K PHOTO modes: [4K Burst] [4K Burst Start/Stop] [4K Pre-Burst] are added to help users capture the unmissable moments and users can choose a best shot with easy, intuitive touch-control operation after shooting.
External flash can be used in burst shooting.
* DMW-FL580L, DMW-FL360L only.
Free 100GB storage on Google Drive is offered to LUMIX GH4 users (2 years)*. It can be used for photo/video data saving and accessed through multiple devices such as camera, PC, smartphone/tablet.
* Users need to register to LUMIX CLUB to get the ID in advance and activate the account service by 30 September 2016.
[AF-ON] function can be uesd during video recording.
The accuracy of digital red eye correction in the RAW development is improved.
The time lag of stop signal transmission through HDMI is adjusted to make the length of the recorded contents same either on the SD Memory Card or on the external recorder via HDMI.