Text begins from here.
About extended function of V-Log for DC-S1
We would like to thank you for purchasing Panasonic LUMIX.
Users can activate "V-Log" and enhancement functions with Upgrade Software Key "DMW-SFU2(sold separately)".
The footage shot in V-Log can gain wide dynamic range with 14+ stops by utilizing LUT(Look Up Table) in editing.
||Ver.1.2 or more
Procedure to activate the extended function
Please read through the guidance before starting the update.
< Necessary Supplies >
- Upgrade Software Key "DMW-SFU2(sold separately)"
* Please read the installation guide of DMW-SFU2 carefully.
- Use the battery fully charged (Update may not be completed if the battery power is not enough)
- Memory Card (Format the card in the camera beforehand)
STEP 1. Check the firmware version
⇒ [Setup] ⇒ [Version Disp.]
STEP 2. Export the device information
- Insert the Memory Card into the camera.
- Insert a Memory Card formatted with the camera
- Select the menu.
⇒ [Setup] ⇒ [Activate]
- Press / to select [Export Serial Code] and then press [MENU/SET].
- Confirmation screen is displayed. It is executed when [Yes] is selected.
- The device information (file name: SERIAL.LIST) will be saved to the " PRIVATE\PANA_GRP\PAVC\LUMIX\ACTV " folder on the Memory Card.
STEP 3. Acquire the activation code
- Insert the Memory Card containing the device information into a PC connected to the Internet.
- Using a browser on the PC, access the activation code generation site, and follow the on-screen instructions to acquire an activation code.
- The activation code (file name: ACTIVE.LIST) will be saved to the " PRIVATE\PANA_GRP\PAVC\LUMIX\ACTV " folder on the Memory Card.
STEP 4. Import the activation code
You can select [V-Log] in [Photo Style] in the [Motion Picture] menu of Creative Video Mode.
LUT (Look-up Table)
To use a LUT(Look-up Table), compliant software and playback device are required.
|Downloaded File Name