Text begins from here.
DMC-FZ1000 Firmware update service
About downloading service
We would like to thank you for purchasing Panasonic DMC-FZ1000.
From this site, you'll be able to easily download the latest firmware to enhance the product's performance.
|Update File Name / Size
- Fixed the program which occasionally returns wrong aperture value.
- Playback performance of recorded 4K video is improved.
- [Time Lapse Shot] Program is fixed to start recording at the designated time even when [Daylight Savings] is set.
- [4K PHOTO] mode is added which records 4K video exclusively for capturing a frame to save as a photo.
- Settings can be adjusted as below when entering this mode.
- Rec Format : MP4
- Rec Quality : 4K/30p/100Mbps [NTSC], 4K/25p/100Mbps [PAL]
- Luminance Level:0-255
- In addition to 16:9 aspect, 4:3/3:2/1:1 can be selected.
- Exif information is embedded to the captured image from the 4K video.
- Marking function is available enables marker setting on the designated point while recording video and users can jump to the markers when playing back the video to capture the frame they want.
- 4K/24p/100Mbps mode is added in MP4 video recording.
- [Shutter Tone] is added to [BEEP] menu.
Firmware Update Procedures (Overview)
- STEP 1. Check the current version of firmware used by your camera.
- STEP 2. Download an updated version of the firmware and double click the downloaded file to decompress it.
- STEP 3. Copy the firmware file onto an SD Memory Card.
- STEP 4. Install the firmware update.
- Please do not turn off your camera, or do not remove the SD Memory Card while updating your camera's firmware.
Doing so can cause serious damage to your camera.
- If the camera malfunctions after the firmware updating, please contact the dealer where you purchased the camera or the Global Service Center Network.
Actual installation steps
STEP 1: Reading the current firmware version.
Panasonic recommends that you update the firmware in your camera if either of the following conditions exists:
If the firmware version indicated is older than the version being offered, please update firmware.
The firmware update is not necessary if the current firmware version on your camera is Version 2.2.
Download of any file for Panasonic firmware update requires your agreement with the software agreement. You may proceed to the next step only once you have agreed. Please make sure to confirm all terms and conditions in advance to proceed to download.
Please choose the button after reading [ Warning ] sentence.