Text begins from here.
DC-FT7/TS7 Firmware update service
About dawnloading service
We would like to thank you for purchasing Panasonic DC-FT7/TS7.
From this site, you'll be able to easily download the latest firmware to enhance the product's performance.
|Update File Name / Size
||For Windows / Mac:
FPUPDATE.zip / 28,148,116 bytes (Extracted File Name: FPUPDATE.DAT)
||Jun. 11, 2020
|Jun. 11, 2020
- Improve erroneous ISO value display when recording in burst mode, at fixing ISO sensitivity.
|Oct. 31, 2018
- Improvement of AF performance
Firmware Update Procedures (Overview)
- Step 1. Check the current version of firmware used by your camera.
- Step 2. Download the file for update and Extraction of the file.
- Step 3. Copy the firmware file onto an SD Memory Card.
- Step 4. Install the firmware update.
- Please do not turn off your camera, or do not remove the SD Memory Card while updating your camera's firmware.
It may cause serious damage to your camera.
- If the camera malfunctions after the firmware updating, please contact the dealer where you purchased the camera or the Global Service Center Network.
Actual installation steps
Step 1: Reading the current firmware version.
Panasonic recommends that you update the firmware in your camera if either of the following conditions exists:
If the firmware version indicated is older than the version being offered, please update firmware.
The firmware update is not necessary if the current firmware version on your camera is Version 1.3.
The firmware version display method
- Set the camera's power switch to ON.
- Press the [MENU/SET] button.
- Go to the [Setup] menu and select the [Version Disp.], then press [MENU/SET] button.
Step 2. Download the file for update and Extraction of the file.
Download of any file for Panasonic firmware update requires your agreement with the software agreement. You may proceed to the next step only once you have agreed. Please make sure to confirm all terms and conditions in advance to proceed to download.
Please choose the button after reading [ Warning ] sentence.