|How to update latest Firmware?
- Connect this unit to the network.
- Make sure that the network is connected to the Internet.
- If the network indicator is blinking in blue and red ,wait 10 seconds after it stops blinking.
- Touch and hold [-WPS]. When the operation indicator (amber) starts blinking and while you are still touching and holding [-WPS], touch [AUX].
- The mode indicator (amber) starts blinking.
- Release your fingers from the switches after the blinking starts.
- If the mode indicator goes off after approximately 1 minute, the latest firmware is already installed. The firmware update will be canceled.
- No other operations can be performed.
- The update will require approximately 4 minutes.
- Do not disconnect the AC power supply cord (AC mains lead). Doing so may cause malfunction or damage.
- After the mode indicator (amber) stops blinking and lights up, disconnect the AC power supply cord (AC mains lead).
- After 3 minutes, reconnect the AC power supply cord (AC mains lead), and turn the unit on.
- The network indicator will blink in blue and red alternately for up to a minute.
The update is complete when it stops blinking.
* If the mode indicator (amber) keeps blinking for more than 5 minutes, an error may have occurred. Refer to firmware update troubleshooting as bellow.
You can also update the firmware from a pop-up prompting you to do so on-screen within the app "Panasonic Music Streaming". For details on the app, refer to the site below.
- Always use the latest version of the app.
(For iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
Music Streaming for iOS (This site is in English only.)
(For Android Smartphone/Tablet)
Music Streaming for Android (This site is in English only.)
* Refer to firmware update troubleshooting as bellow.
- The mode indicator (amber) keeps blinking three times.
- This unit is not connected to the network. Touch any switch, and then check the network connection.
- The mode indicator (amber) keeps blinking fast.
- The update has been failed. Touch any switch, and then try again.
- When using a LAN cable,make sure to connect the LAN cable while the AC power supply cord (AC main lead) is disconnected.
- The mode indicator (amber) keeps blinking fast.
- An error has occurred. Disconnect the AC power supply cord (AC mains lead) and reconnect it.
Turn the unit on and try again.
|How to return all settings to the factory defaults?
- Turn this unit on.
- If the network indicator is blinking in blue and red, proceed to the next step after the blinking stops.
- Touch and hold [ ].
- The operation indicator (amber) starts to blink.
- While continuing to hold [ ], touch and release [NET].
- The operation indicator (amber) blinks 4 times.
|How to connect to the wireless network?
||Please refer "Network Setting" of "Owner's Manual <Full version>" which can be downloaded at the followings links.
|Language of the network setting page is irregular.
- Because some Internet browser cannot inform its language information correctly, the pages may be displayed in the other language (default, e.g. English). At this moment (Oct. 2016) Chrome and Opera browser can display with the language of your mobile device.
- If you set the Chrome and Opera browser as default browser in your mobile, you can see the pages in your language.
|Cannot connect to the wireless network using WPS
|Cannot connect to the wireless network, using WPA2™ compatible router.
- This unit's Wi-Fi security supports WPA2™ only. Your wireless LAN router must therefore be WPA2™ compatible. For details on the security supported by your router and how to change the settings, please refer to the operating instructions or contact your Internet service provider.
- Depend on the router's model and setting, even though it is successfully connected, the connection may become disconnected. Try to change router setting to use WPA2™ only.
- If the network is set to be invisible make the network visible while you set up the network for this unit or make a wired LAN connection.
- For details, refer to the operating instructions of your router.
|How about introduction timing of other Online music service(except Spotify service)?
||Please refer the following links.
|Playback does not start in Streaming music.
Sound is interrupted.
- Please select the AllPlay Speaker once, and try again.
- If using the 2.4 GHz band on your wireless LAN router, simultaneous use with other 2.4 GHz devices, such as microwaves, cordless telephones, etc., may result in connection interruptions. Increase the distance between this unit and these devices.
- If your wireless LAN router supports 5 GHz band, try using the 5 GHz band.
To change to the 5 GHz band, perform a network reset, and redo
the network settings using an Internet browser.
Select your network name (SSID) for the 5 GHz band.
- Do not place this unit inside a metal cabinet, for it might block the Wi-Fi signal.
- Place this unit closer to your wireless LAN router.
- If several wireless devices are simultaneously using the same network as this unit, try turning off the other devices or reducing their network usage.
- Reconnect the devices to the network.
- Turn off and then on your wireless LAN router.
- Try a wired LAN connection.
- If The sound would be interrupted while you are enjoying Internet radio, it may be improved when you select the station in "AllPlay Radio" Application and change the stream (e.g. 128kbps MP3) in "Choose stream" option menu.
(Depends on the station you selected, you may not able to change/ or choose the stream.)
|Sound stops in Streaming music.
- If you turn off any speaker of grouped speakers, sound to stream to the other AllPlay speakers will be stopped. Please start to stream music again.