Head on this page.
|Model Number||SC-HC2020 / SC-HC2040|
|System Firmware Version||184.108.40.206090|
|Update Date||Jun. 24, 2019|
If an update is detected during the network setup using Google Home app, updating will be performed as part of the network setup.
When a new update is available, this unit will update the firmware automatically after midnight if the unit is not in use.
The display during update is as follow:
The update process may take longer or may not work properly depending on the connection environment.
Perform the following steps.
Panasonic recommends that you update the firmware in your SC-HC2020 / SC-HC2040 in case that the firmware version indicated is older than the version being offered. Refer to the “How to check your firmware version” below.
Connect this unit to the wireless or the wired network and make sure that the network is connected to the Internet.
During the update process, do not disconnect the AC mains lead.
Firmware update procedure:
|"NO NEED"||There are no updates.||Not necessary to update.|
|"NO CONNECT"||This unit cannot connect to the network.||Check the network connection.|
|"FAIL"||The firmware download has failed.||The firmware download has failed. Please try again later.|
|The server cannot be found.||Make sure that the wireless or the wired network is connected to the Internet.|
To check which firmware version you're on,
By Main unit
By Google Home App:
The following screen is displayed on the Google Home App during firmware update.
Updating takes longer time to complete than expected.
1. Check if the unit is still updating by checking the display on the unit. The display on the unit shows “UPDATING” or “UPD □□%” while getting the update.
2. Wait for the unit to display “SUCCESS” for a few seconds, firmware update is completed.
3. If Google Home App screen does not refresh, close the Google Home App and launch again.
4. Set up the unit by following the on-screen instructions.
* If the issue persists, Factory Data Reset (FDR) the unit and try to set it up again.
To perform Factory Data Reset
1. Press [NET/] repeatedly to select "NETWORK" selector.
2. Press [SETUP] repeatedly to select "RESET" and then press [OK].
3. Press   to select "OK? YES" and then press [OK] to reset the unit.
4. When the system displays CD, reset is completed.