Head on this page.
Panasonic MAX Juke app is an easy and convenient application featured for Panasonic models by connecting with Bluetooth.
You can enjoy various functions and the capability of your system will expand.
* Compatible Panasonic system:
* Which model available to buy in the market depends on country or region.
* Some features may not be supported depending on the model you purchased.
Pair your iOS device with main set via Bluetooth®.
* When you select system speakers as output on Music Player, Bluetooth icon on the device will light on.
When you select the device speaker as output on Music Player or operate other functions, Bluetooth icon on the
device will not light on.
Tap the MAX Juke icon on your iOS device to launch Panasonic MAX Juke (MAX Juke).
Supporting models will be shown. Select desired model.
Unsupported model may does not appear on Device List.
Select a function from menu screen.
Enjoy music in your iOS device from main set speakers.
Tap Music Source and choose the source.
Select a song to start playback.
You can select desired song from music list on iOS device (applicable on certain models only) or main set and send request to main set like jukebox.
Main set can accept requests from multiple devices.
Main set will eventually play the desired songs in selected order.
Preparation on main set
Select MEMORY or USB A or USB B or USB and press [DJ JUKEBOX] / [JUKEBOX] button to set to Jukebox mode.
Operation on iOS device
Select "Jukebox Request" from menu screen to show song list. (File name will be shown in case of USB.)
Tap a song which you want to request to send request information to main set.
Tap [ i ] button to show detail information of the song.
Tap [REQ.] button on top right corner to show request song list on main set. Main set plays those songs in order of the list.
You can adjust Karaoke setting of your main unit.
* Certain Karaoke Effect setting might not function in certain selector or condition.
You can send DJ Sampling sound in iOS device and allocate to main set button 1 - 6.
There are 2 kinds of sound, User Sound and Preset Sound.
For User Sound, you can allocate a sound recorded by microphone of iOS device.
1. Confirm the sound
You can control main set by iOS device as similar as the attached remote controller.
(This screen is example for UA70.)
* PLAY/PAUSE, SKIP and STOP operations for Bluetooth music playback are only for MAX Juke - Music Player.
If you play a song by other music player app, those operations are not available.
If you use the attached remote controller, those operations are not available also.
* Tap Volume tab to adjust Volume using virtual volume knob.
* Tap Sound tab to adjust MANUAL EQ (Bass/Mid/Treble/Surround), PRESET EQ and D.BASS.
* Remote Control image might not exactly same with actual remote control, depending on models.
You can enjoy YouTube sound from main set speakers.
Tap an icon on top right corner to change output from main set speakers to iOS device speaker.
* Please select Bluetooth selector on main set before operating above.
Your iOS device needs to connect to internet.
|Q01||Which model works with MAX Juke?|
Which model available to buy in the market depends on country or region.
|Q02||Which iOS device is supported to run MAX Juke?|
|A02||iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone6 / iPhone6 Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone SE / iPhone5 / iPhone5s / iPhone5c / iPad Pro / iPad Pro (1st Gen) / iPad Pro (2nd Gen) / iPad Air / iPad Air2 / iPad (5th Gen) / iPad (4th Gen) / iPad mini / iPad mini2 /
|Q03||The MAX Juke does not find the Bluetooth speaker. How can this be solved?|
|A03||The device you want to connect to needs to be in pairing with iOS device previously. Please do pairing setting of the Bluetooth.|
|Q04||Which languages are supported?|
|A04||English, Spanish and Portuguese can be displayed. The displayed language is automatically changed by the iOS device language setting. If the setting is set to a language other than English, Spanish and Portuguese, the displayed language is automatically set to English.|
|Q05||Artists/Albums/Songs list does not appear. How can this be solved?|
|A05||Media & Apple Music access may have not been enabled.
Open the Setting Menu of your iOS device.
◦ Select the following menu. "Settings" - "Privacy" - " Media & Apple Music ". Turn ON the setting.
◦ Select the following menu. "Settings" - "MAX Juke" - " Media & Apple Music ". Turn ON the setting.