Image App (iOS) - Digital Video Camera -
This application allows remote control of Panasonic devices equipped with wireless features using a smartphone / tablet.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Information when using iOS 9.0 or later
This application can be used for the following functions.
This site uses the term “smartphone” for both smartphones and tablets unless it is necessary to distinguish between them.
Image App Download Page
LUMIX CLUB settings
Depending on your smartphone contract, you may be subject to expensive data charges if you send images over your smartphone mobile network.
To HX-A100 Users:
You may be required to update the firmware of the wearable camera to utilize all of the functions mentioned in this help section.
Please check the following for information on updates.
When you update Image App, please make sure that OS version of your smartphone is compatible.
- "AVCHD" and the "AVCHD" logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Other names of systems and products mentioned in the [Help] section are usually the registered trademarks or trademarks of the manufacturers who developed the system or product concerned.