MotionSD STUDIO Ver.1.2EL19 Update program
Update installer information
|Target software||MotionSD STUDIO Ver. 1.0E/Ver. 1.1E|
|Post-application Version||Ver. 1.2E L19|
|Date Updated||July 10, 2007|
- MotionSD STUDIO Ver.1.0E (SDR-S100 included)
- MotionSD STUDIO Ver.1.1E (SDR-S200 included)
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic
- This updater is only effective if installed with an SD video camera connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- This update program is effective only for the target version. Please do not try to use it with other versions, since you may damage your existing software.
Please read the following text well.
|Prepare a folder on the hard disk to receive the downloaded file.|
|Download the following file into the folder created in STEP 1.
MSDS120E_Setup.000 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.001 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.002 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.003 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.004 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.005 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.006 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.007 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.008 / 20,971,520 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.009 / 8,567,488 Bytes
MSDS120E_Setup.bat / 240 Bytes
It is necessary to agree with the Software License Agreement to use the software.
|Once the download is finished, select the downloaded file with Explore and check the file size. If the size is identical, then the download was successful. If the size is different, delete the file and download it again.|
|Double-click the "MSDS120E_Setup.bat" file downloaded in STEP2
"MSDS120E_Setup.exe" can be used.
* A security warning screen may appear after double-clicking "MSDS120E_Setup.bat". Click ?RunEto continue the process.