HDWriter AE1.5 for HDC L113 Update Program
Update installer information
|Applicable software||HD Writer AE1.5 L023/L112|
|Name and size of the download files||
HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).000 / 40.0 MB (41,943,040 bytes)
HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).001 / 21.4 MB (22,494,456 bytes)
HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).bat / 105 bytes
|Date Updated||Mar 23, 2010|
- User using the HDWriter AE1.5
supplied with the TM350/TM30/HS350
- Measures have been implemented for improving the symptom that the copying to your PC was failed with the message USB transfer may be unstable,Change the USB connector to a connector on the rear of the PC because of the conflict with the other software.
- Measures have been implemented for improving the symptom that the formatting of BD-RE/R disc is rarely failed with the specified BD drives.
- The speed for recording video to disc has been improved in the DVD-Video format and DVD-VR format disc creation functions.
- In the YouTube upload function, it is now possible to upload AVCHD video to YouTube HD directly in high quality (YouTube HD quality).
(Note: It is not possible to upload MPEG2 video in high quality.)
HDWriter AE1.5 L113 update procedures
Before running this updater, the HDWriter AE1.5 (CD supplied:L023) supplied with Hivision digital video cameras (HDC-TM300/TM30/HS300) must be installed.
Start up the PC in the Administrator account of Windows Vista when downloading and installing.
This update program is valid to the supported version.
Software Licensing Agreement
Please read the following text well.
Use of this software requires agreement of the Software Licensing Agreement.
Installation may only begin after agreement is given.
Create a folder on the hard disk to store the downloaded files.
Download the following files into the folder created in Step 1.
- HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).000 / 40.0 MB (41,943,040 bytes)
- HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).001 / 21.4 MB (22,494,456 bytes)
- HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).bat / 105 bytes
Verify the download files
After the files are downloaded, select the files in Explorer and verify the sizes of the files by selecting Explorer's [Organize] menu and then [Property].
If the sizes are as shown below, then the files have been downloaded successfully.
If the sizes are not as shown below, delete the downloaded files and then download the files again.
Combine the segmented files
Double-click HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).bat, downloaded in STEP 2 above.
HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).exe : 61.4MB (64,437,496 byte) is created.
If you double-click HDWriterAEUpdate(1_5L113).bat, you may see a "security warning message".
Please click [Execute] and proceed with the operation.
Before running this updater, the HDWriter AE1.5 (CD supplied:L023) supplied with hivision digital video cameras (HDC-TM350/TM30/HS350) must be installed.
HDWriter AE1.5 update method
Preparation for updater installation
Login the computer using the administrative account. Terminate all active softwares.
To start installation
Double-click the HDWriterAEUpdate(1.5L113).exe file for updating the HDWriter to run.
If message "A program needs your permission continue" appears, click continue Installation starts.
The updater dialog is displayed. Click the "Next (N)" Ebutton in accordance with the instructions in the dialog to start updating.
To exit from the installer
Proceed in accordance with the instructions of the installer.
When the following screen appears, the HDWriter AE program has ended.
Click the [Finish] button to restart your PC.
When the PC is restarted, the update has been completed.