When connecting to a Wireless Sub Camera for the first time
STEP1. Setting of the Main Camera
* The pictures and illustrations on this page are of the HC-W570M.
Screen displays may vary depending on your model.
- When using the [Wi-Fi Setup] menu
Press and touch [TWIN CAMERA].
When using the recording screen
Touch the recording screen and touch
- Touch [Other Camera] on the screen
- Touch [Pairing] on the screen
- While the [Please Wait.] message is displayed, set up the Sub Camera.
STEP2. Setting of the Sub Camera
In the following cases, Wireless Twin Camea cannot be used.
- When [REC FORMAT] is set to [4K MP4]
- While Motion Picture Recording
- When using the Sub Camera of MAIN camera Unit
The following functions are not available when using the video camera as a Wireless Sub Camera:
- 4K Photo Mode
- FULL HD Slow Motion Video Mode
- HDR Movie Mode
- Eye-Fi function
- Creative Control Mode