|This unit's speaker name not appear at iPhone/iTunes even after select AirPlay icon
AirPlay icon not appear
Check the main unit
- Check whether the AirPlay Blue LED turn on or not. If not turn on, please refer to "Cannot connect to the network." of this page.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi® setting on the AirPlay compatible device, set "NET STNBY" to "OFF" and then turn this unit off and on.
Reconnect the compatible device to the Wi-Fi® network and then select this unit as the AirPlay speaker again.
Check router setting
- Certain router have a setting disabling detection of iPhone. Disable the "Snooping" function at Multicast operation.
- Make sure that the multicast function on the wireless network router is set to on (enabled).
- Please disable the privacy separator function at the router.
- Turn off/on router, check the connections between this unit and iPhone/computer.
- Check whether iPhone (iOS device) and version supporting AirPlay or not.
iOS 4.2 or later (iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad)
- Make sure that this unit is on the same wireless network as iPhone you are trying to use.
- Turn off/on iPhone network connections, try to connect with this unit again.
Playback does not start.
Sound is interrupted.
- Make sure that the date and time on your iOS device (iPhone/iPod touch/iPad) or Mac/PC are set correctly.
- Change the position or angle of your wireless network router or the unit if the indication of signal strength is "2" or "1" and see if the connection improves.
- Simultaneous use with a microwave, cordless telephone and other 2.4 GHz devices may result in connection interruptions. Increase the distance between this unit and these devices.
- Do not place this unit inside a metal cabinet, for it might block the Wi-Fi® signal.
- Place this unit closer to the wireless network router.
- If several wireless devices are simultaneously using the same wireless network as this unit, try tuning off the other devices or reducing their wireless usage.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone by tapping Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- Depending on iPhone version, when select to other selector during AirPlay playback, speaker is still selected. Select to other speaker and then select again this unit's speaker.
- If this unit is turned off and on during AirPlay playback, it may not be possible to output the sound from the speakers. Select a different speaker from the compatible device and then reselect this unit as the speaker.
- Terminate background application at iPhone.
- Update your iPhone to the latest software.
- Check whether this unit being selected from other device. If selected, select a different speaker and then reselect this unit as the speaker.
- Restart AirPlay after turn off this unit and iPhone.
- Change the channel setting on your wireless network router.
|iTunes play/stop/skip cannot perform from this unit
Volume change back to previous level every time playback from iTunes
- Put "check" at the iTunes setting for enable audio control from remote speaker.
|AirPlay speaker still showing this unit at iPhone even after turn off this unit
- Check whether this unit's "Net Standby" is turn on or not. In "Net Standby ON" condition, AirPlay speaker list still showing this unit, and AirPlay can starts playback.
|Can hear AirPlay playback sound but AirPlay icon not appear
- Return to home screen, and then tap again the iPhone application.
- Check the playback status on the iPhone or iTunes.
- If play does not start (even though the Wi-Fi status indicator lights blue and the AirPlay icon is displayed), restart the wireless network router, turn the Wi-Fi connection on the iPhone or computer off and on, and then make sure that your home wireless network is selected.
- Check whether time setting at iPhone or computer (iTunes) is correct or not.
|When playback, every time skip to next track, volume level change.
- Turn off the "Volume auto adjust" and "volume limit" setting at iPhone.
- At iTunes, turn off "Sound check" setting.
- Check at iTunes property for "Volume adjust".
|Sound cut-off when playback YouTube with AirPlay.
- No problem at AirPlay music playback but please check router setting. Check the router's user manual for detail.
|The unit does not turn on and start playback AirPlay from standby condition (when playback AirPlay)
- Please set the "NET STNBY" to "ON" at this unit.